Monday, February 9, 2009

Things I missed...

Well as you know January was pretty much a dry spell for my blog and this morning I finally got around to uploading the pic's off of my now broken camera.

The first two are from when Emily and I went up to the Santa Monica pier to goof around one afternoon. We wanted to go the aquarium, but of course I went on the one day a week when it was closed. Instead we rode the carousel, played in the sand and shared a lemonaid. Can you believe this funny kid was afraid of the carousel? Good thing we're not planning on going to Disneyland any time soon!




These last two are from an evening when Emily figured out how to open the Christmas popcorn. Stupid me thought she couldn't get it open.

3 comments:

Lee-Ruth-Clark-Cal-Shanna-Haley-Elden said...

I bet Emily loved the popcorn! I still need to go to the Santa Monica Pier. That would be fun! My kids seemed to dislike carousels too when they were little. Fun pictures!

The Johnsons said...

It's always interesting to discover things you *thought* they couldn't get into. And they certainly are creative at times to find ways to do it! She probably thought she'd hit the jackpot!

How fun to go to the Pier. I'd love to be able to go the aquarium with you. And escape this wretched snow. I've forgotten what the sun looks like.

Todd and Kiersten said...

I think something like that happens everyday at my house. Except now we are moving up to nail polish on the carpet.