Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a glimpse



Who'd of thought that we would be playing in the water at the beach in the middle of November. It was such a beautiful afternoon and Emily had such a fun time running around with the other kids that it made me excited for what next summer will hold. This is the only picture I got of Emily as she was running towards me. Hopefully Kristen got some better pic's that I can add later.

Where the heck is Fall and Winter?

5 comments:

Maxine Parrish said...

Man, I'm a little jealous! It's nice that you guys get to play a little more before the cold hits. I myself am getting rather well acquainted with my sweatshirt these days...

Kathy said...

Enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it! Boy do I miss the beach. That's why you pay such high rent...for the weather! 'Cause I have a house now, and our weather is the pits. Seriously, it's a toss up. :)

lisa said...

She is so cute!! What nice weather! We are very in to fall/winter around here!

The Johnsons said...

I'm quite jealous! Nice weather AND the beach. sigh

Cute little beach bum you have there :o)

Sheila

Samantha said...

So cute!! I am dying in this heat though. I am ready to say goodbye to summer.