Monday, June 15, 2009

Jenna



I thought about writing about Jenna in my vacation post, but decided that she was worthy of her own entry. Jenna is my sweet little 12 year old neice who I wanted to buy a plane tiket for and take home with me. Part of why we had such an amazing week was because Jenna became Emily's best friend. I couldn't believe how fast she won over Emily. I think Emily knew her name and was holding her hand before we even left the airport. She was such a big helper when we were staying at her house and at the zoo. I was worried that Jenna wasn't having any fun at the zoo with all of the little kids tagging along, but she was a trooper and helped us out the entire time. On top of that she even came over and babysit Emily and Amber's 3 kids one evening so that we could all go out to dinner. She did a marvelous job despite the fact that there were 4 kids and it was her first ever babysitting job. I'm telling you this kid has a future in babysitting!

Anyway, I really can't say enough good things about Jenna. I hope she knows how much we appreciate and love her.

0 comments: