Monday, January 21, 2008

Spreading the word...

Hey all...I'm just trying to spread the word that there's an easier way to keep up with everyone else's blogs. My friend Kathy Allen found this neat tool on igoogle that will post all new blog info on your igoogle page. I tried it and it's AWESOME! Thanks Kathy! (Sorry to all of you who may have read this on her page).

Anyway, go to igoogle and click on the "Add Stuff" tab on the upper right hand side. Then just search google reader and add subscriptions. I'm not sure if you can read other people's comments or leave comments from there, but it sure cuts down on the blogspot surfing.

Happy reading!

1 comments:

Amy said...

I use it and it is great. It's nice to look at a glance to see if anyone has updated their blog. Thanks for spreading the word. :)