Sunday, October 19, 2008

Super Yuck!

So last night after being tired and sunburnt from our fun afternoon at the farm, and after having lost my wedding ring, we had one more adventure.

About a half an hour after I had put Emily to bed I pulled her crib bumper out of the dryer (she pooped on it the day before). She wasn't really asleep yet so I decided to just get her up for a few minutes while I tied it on. After puting on the bumper I went out to find Emily and saw that a bowl with soft cat food was tipped over on the kitchen floor. I then said to Josh, "did you put cat food on the floor?...good thing Emily didn't eat it." Then I hear Josh sart busting up in the living room. I look over to see Emily's face slathered in WET cat food and she's shoving it in by the fist full! So disgusting! I can't stand the smell of that nasty stuff (the cats only get it occasionally as a treat) so I made Josh wash her up and brush her teeth. Needless to say, she woke up this morning with lovely puppy breath. One more reason to get rid of the cats.



If your kids want pets...here's another reason to say NO!

4 comments:

lisa said...

Oh, that is so gross! For some reason kids like pet food, our have had their share.
Sorry about your ring! That is sad!! I hope you can find it or replace it soon!

Samantha said...

EEEEWWWW! So gross.

The Johnsons said...

Eh, it could have been worse, she could have been eating out of the litter box!

Wet cat food smells so bad, how can that be appetizing?!

Sariah said...

LOL-