We went to the state fair a couple of weeks ago to watch my little brother show his sheep for 4-H. We have traditionally gone to the Kern County Fair, but this year he decided to show at the state fair which was convenient for us since it's right her in Sacramento. He did a great job and ranked in the top ten out of about two hundred.
It was fun, but I don't know if I will ever attend the state fair again. Seriously, what are they thinking scheduling a fair right in the middle of summer! They should try and do it in the fall. I swear it was over a hundred degrees and we were all red and hot and sticky. Emily had fun seeing all of the animals and the "robot dinosaurs" even though they scared her a bit.
Friday, July 30, 2010
State Fair
Posted by beautifuldey at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Your family is growing so fast, soon to be even more. I love that you are blogging about it all too. I've fallen way behind and now can't be bothered to catch up. Cute photos.
Post a Comment