Sorry no pictures. I truly wish we had one but it all happened too quickly. Last night we ran a bath for Emily as usual. Emily comes wandering into the bathroom to find the cat sitting on the ledge of the tub. She walked right over and shoved him into the water. I'm sure you have to have been there, but we haven't laughted so hard in a long time. Definately something worth remembering.
Monday, December 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Poor kitty! I was cracking up at the picture below with the candy, and Josh "yeah, I'm watching her". So typical!
Glad you guys had a great Christmas!
LOL- my kids love giving my cat's baths!
That is SO funny about the cat!!! And the chocolate thing too. It looked like clean-up was pretty easy with no chocolate smears on the rug! I love the leggin' things you had on Emily Christmas Day. Hope all is well with you guys!
Post a Comment